Document Scanning Services, But Cooler
DTI Document Scanning Services helps convert physical paper documents to a digital format for quick access to critical information and dramatically improves business processes. Eliminate paper drag by converting documents into electronic files, and free up valuable office space, reduce costs, address security and disaster recovery, and records management policies. Our Greensboro, NC based document scan services center services clients from Winston Salem to Raleigh to High Point to Charlotte- and beyond.
Converting paper documents into a digital actionable format improves your business process efficiency.
What we provide:
- Our process includes scanning large document backfile and/or regular ongoing document scanning needs
- Pickup and delivery of your documents
Benefits to you:
- Increase efficiency and productivity departmentally and enterprise-wide
- Address compliancy, security, and liability requirements
- Reduce costs, streamline processes, help the environment
Our Document Scanning process includes:
- Improve access and sharing of critical information
- Mitigate risk and eliminate loss or damage of critical documents
- Document preparation and sorting
- Scanning and indexing based on your unique retrieval needs
- Provide on-demand access to records during scanning process
- Document quality control process & digital image enhancement
- Retrieve scanned images via a cloud-based document management system
- Paper destruction certification available
- Client references available
Make scanning a part of your process improvement and green initiatives. For more information on our Document Scan Services and a free consultation/quote, please contact us.
Contact DTI to learn more about what we can do for you or a free consultation.