Construction Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Taking a construction or development project from planning to completion is no small matter. It involves architects, builders, subcontractors, vast materials, permits, inspections and above all management to oversee and orchestrate the process. In the past construction and development businesses had no choice but to generate reams of paper records. No longer is this the case!
Construction ECM Benefits
- Automating invoice processing and capturing up to hundreds of thousands in early payment discounts
- Automating HR, new employee on-boarding and I-9 management
- Generating project closeout documents in minutes instead of days or weeks
- Eliminating shipping and postage costs to obtain signatures
- Improving version control for drawings and other documents subject to modification
- Centralizing all documents between enterprise resource planning (ERP) and project management software
- Reducing risk and cost of litigation with comprehensive document control
- Capturing early payment discounts offered by vendors
- Tightening compliance tracking and controls for insurance, lien waivers, etc.
- Facilitating capture of project data from the field, such as daily reports, payroll and equipment time, delivery tickets, safety and accident reports, etc.
Construction ERP Integration
We are able to elevate your Construction Document Management software with several leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software applications used by construction firms. This unique integration gives users access to project documents and content directly from the applications they use to manage field and office operations
We combine the best document management and mobile technologies to deliver a complete system that simplifies control of every job, tracks everything and assures the building process moves along to meet both you and your clients schedule.
Contact DTI to learn more about what we can do for you or a free consultation.